The column 'id' of the table wasn't found powerBI

Hello Team,

We have created a new solution and shared a query to see the result in powerBI.
When we are trying to access the LDS assigned to this solution, we are getting below error.

If we ran the same query in teneo, we are getting the response and same query is running fro other LDS in powerBI. please find the query below.

lu s.botname as “s:Solution”, date as “d:Date”, s.id as “s:SessionID”, s.beginTime as “dt:beginTime”, s.endTime as “dt:endTime”: catd(model=“date”) s.beginTime as date, s.transactionCount>=2, t.e.userInput!=“”, t.e.userInput!=“Generating input for alert”, t.e.userInput!=“send___parameter

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay

Hi Akshay,

Which connection type are you trying to use between Teneo and Power BI? Are you using the scale, development or production setup?

This error could also come from a a difference in the column name or data type in your Power BI data set. Have you already validated those?

Thanks,

A.

Hello Aguset,

Thank you for the reply.

We are using the development setup.
We have verified the same and same query we are using in other solution and its working in Power BI.
Attaching the sample output of the query from the solution which is having issue in power BI.

Also attaching the response from the solution which is working fine in power BI

Please suggest further.
Also let me know if we need to provide some other access to newly created solution to access the new LDS in powerBI.

thank you

Hi @dhaneakshay,

It could be an issue with the caché en PowerBI. Could you try to follow the steps for clearing the caché described in this entry to see if that solves the issue:

Let us know if that solves it.

regards,
Britta

Hello Britta,

Thank you for the reply. We tried to clear the cache , but still facing the same error.
Please suggest.

Regards,
Akshay

Hi Akshay,

Ok, then please try to unpublish all shared queries, clear the caché again, and then republish this query alone and try again to confirm that the query works on it’s own.

regards,
Britta

Hello Britta,

We tried the same but still facing the issue.
I tried one more thing where I have share new query “la. s.id” in new solution and followed the same procedure present in below url for developer setup to share and publish the query but still getting the same error.

I also tried to install the power BI desktop on new user’s laptop and tried the same . but still getting same error.

Please suggest further.

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay

Hi @dhaneakshay,

You need to use the prefixes in your test query. Please try to modify your query to the following an republish it:

la s.id as “s:listAllSessions”

More can be found here: Production setup | Teneo Developers

Warm regards,
Ramazan

Hello Ramazan,

We have tried the above mentioned query also. but still getting the same error.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay Dhane

Hi @dhaneakshay,

Is this for a Sandbox or SaaS endpoint? I’m happy to test myself if needed.

Could you also confirm you’re clearing your cache before attempting the connection?

Hello Ramazan,

Our teneo environement is on-prem. So I would say its on-prem endpoint.
Yes, I am clearing the cache before attempting the connection.
We can have teams/webx call and I can show you.

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay

Hi @dhaneakshay.

That sounds relevant. I’ll involve our Customer Success to escalate this. Could you please create a ticket on Servicedesk?

Warm regards,
Ramazan

Hello Ramazan,

Thank you for the same.

I have created the ticket [SDSA-410] (Jira Service Management) to service desk.

Regards,
Akshay

1 Like