Welcome to the Teneo Community Forum
Our purpose with this forum is to offer you fast and accurate help with any problem you might encounter working with our platform. So please never feel shy about asking for assisstance, no matter how “dumb” you think your question might be. We want you to be successful in using Teneo and will do everything in our power to give you swift, friendly and effective support. Below we present a few guidelines that will help you make the most of the forum and help us to solve your problem more quickly.
When Asking Questions
Search before you post
- Search Teneo.ai to see if your question is already covered there.
- Check the troubleshooting pages where common issues are handled:
- Search the Forum for existing solutions.
- Post under the right topic (if unsure, use Uncategorized)
- Use a meaningful subject line
- Try to be as specific and clear as possible
- Limit posts to one question but if multiple questions needed, create a bulleted list.
Add pictures (if needed)
- Screenshots show exactly what happened and avoid verbose descriptions
- Include any error messages in a screenshot, or copy in the exact text.
Give Supporting Information
- Tell us in general what you are trying to build
- List reproducible steps, if applicable
- What have you already tried to solve the issue?
- Follow the standard rules of netiquette (remember, we’re here to help, and we want to help you)
- Be prepared to answer follow-up questions if necessary
- If an answer was helpful, please select it as the solution
When Answering Questions
- There are no dumb questions
- Be sure to read the entire question from beginning to end
- Try to fully understand the question/issue
- Ask for more information if anything is unclear
Focus on areas you know
- Don’t answer just to be helpful
Check for existing answers
- Refer the user to Teneo.ai or Forum content that answers the question
- Focus on the question that was asked
- Keep answers simple and concise