Failed when deploying twc in the internal website

Hi community,

When I try to deploy TWC into our internal website, it never succeed and returned the following type error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property ‘watch’ of object ‘#’
at 629 (teneo-web-chat.js:2:804869)
at r (teneo-web-chat.js:2:809999)
at 621 (teneo-web-chat.js:2:8778)
at 8981 (teneo-web-chat.js:2:660447)
at 8993 (teneo-web-chat.js:2:6385)
at 10 (teneo-web-chat.js:2:658523)
4.37bbf7bc182eeaf4bea1.html:360 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘on’)

I don’t know if it’s something with our environments that’s blocking the bot, but it works when I try to deploy it on other external websites even if there are also some type errors.

Have you seen these errors before?

Best regards

Hi.

(1) Are you using any TWC extensions?

(2) What version of Teneo Web Chat are you using? You can check it executing TeneoWebChat.version() in your browser console.

(3) Regarding your comment “it works when I try to deploy it on other external websites even if there are also some type errors”. Are you talking about TWC errors?

Hi Alexander,
Thanks for your reply.
To answer your questions:

1. Yes, we are using different message types such as button and clickable list if it is the extension you meant.
  2. It is the latest version v3.7.4.
  3. I don’t know if they are TWC errors but twc is still working when these errors show, it shows as the following:

Best regards

Hi. The TWC errors happen in the teneo-web-chat.js file so those in your screenshot are not related to TWC as it seams. By extensions I mean code using TWC JavaScript API as per

Is your teneo-web-chat.js file linked into the page via a static script tag? If it is not and is loaded dynamically instead, then it can lead to errors depending on other code interacting with TWC. If it is statically linked, you don’t have any bugs in your extensions and you still get this error, please send me the link of the page you have this error in so I can have a look.