User feedback - Pricing

I am aware that every https hits to Teneo API in live environment is chargeable. I would like to understand the pricing model for user feedback hits to Teneo API.

For e.g., <TENEO_DOMAIN_URL>/?command=userFeedback&viewname=STANDARDJSONP*

Hi avenka27, beautiful to see you here!

We have the following page related to our pricing, Pricing - Conversational AI Platform for Enterprise - Teneo | Artificial Solutions

Regarding the specific question you asked, I’d suggest you contact our sales here, Contact - Conversational AI Platform for Enterprise - Teneo | Artificial Solutions to get more details about the terms that apply.

Warm regards,

Hello Ramazan, Happy to see your answer! Sure, I will reach out to sales team. Meanwhile, Is it possible to tell whether user feedback related Teneo API hits are chargeable or not? As you know, it’s not an intent recognition call anyhow. Thanks!

Hi avenka27,

What do you mean with ‘User Feedback’? Is it related to reporting? If so, it is not charged an API fee.

All API calls to the Production engine are charged for in ‘Enterprise’ subscription. All API calls for Production or QA are charged for in ‘Pro’ subscription.

Hi Ramazan, Thanks for your prompted answers. The term “User feedback”, which I referred is to collect & track feedback from chatbot users about FAQs performance factors such as,

• Are they satisfied with an answer provided by bot?
  • Are they happy with an intent recognized by bot?
    For this feature implementation, my bot’s channel sends out a feedback to Teneo API via following end point url & query parameters,
    *BOT_APP_DOMAIN>/<BOT_APP_CONTEXT>/?command= **userFeedback** &viewname=STANDARDJSONP*
    This is where my team wants to ensure that any fee will be applied or not to plan the budget & spending.

Hi avenka27,

Just to be clear. As it is an API call it is being charged.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, we’re more than happy to help!

Warm regards,

Hi Ramazan,
Thanks for your confirmation.