We’re happy to announce a new version of OpenQuestion.
This new release includes the following new features:
- Amazon Connect is now available and ready to be integrated to the Base Solution
- GPT: Use GPT for queue classification
- New flows for handling Authentication in the Base Solution
- New methods for customizing the handover reason to the agent
- New Dashboard analysis for classifying calls and controlling GPT Usage
- And more…
If you already were implementing OpenQuestion or playing around with the Base Solution, make sure to go through the new Release Notes to see what has changed.
If you want to learn more about OpenQuestion and these new use cases, please fill this form so that we can provide access to OpenQuestion’s documentation and implementation site.