We are excited to announce the release of Teneo 7.3 on Developers. From today, you’re able to access the latest feature updates and enhancements that we have made on Teneo. Highlights include:
Teneo Generative QnA
Teneo 7.3 makes it easier than ever to combine OpenAI services with the power of Teneo and deliver your Teneo Generative QnA. You are in control when building applications that generates answers using Large Language Models (LLMs) from a custom-controlled source of information.
Teneo brings Microsoft’s Conversational Language Understanding (CLU) even closer to Studio developers with the possibility to create and maintain CLU intent models directly in Teneo Studio.
Release notes can be found here - Teneo 7.3 | Reference documentation | Teneo Developers
In addition a number of pages has been updated:
- Getting started with Generative AI - Generative AI with Teneo | Teneo Developers
- Teneo Generative QnA (login required) - Teneo Generative QnA | Teneo Developers
- CLU x Teneo in 10 minutes - Conversational Language Understanding x Teneo | Teneo Developers
- Localize with multilingual CLU - Localization using CLU multi-lingual capabilities | Teneo Developers
- Reference Documentation - Reference documentation | Teneo Developers